Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Quick In-And-Out

Sounding off to all of the readers out there who still follow my posts (and I know there are at least as many as see them reduplicated over at Facebook).

It's been a long-running theme here that I can't seem to sustain any kind of regularity with blogging, and thereby do I fail to maintain stable readership. Time and effort involved in the writing process and the other demands of my schedule are the converging factors which seem to make this problem endemic.

I'm toying with the idea of beginning "video blogging." Generally speaking, I am able to put together at least somewhat cogent thesis presentations in extemporaneous interlocution, so I think this could - at least potential - facilitate much more frequent posting. I would also write occasionally, to be sure.

I'm looking for feedback on the proposal. Be honest, don't hold back. I'll be posting a sample video with some thoughts on an argument in which I'm currently embroiled. This will serve to give a preview of production type and quality, as well as to test whether the feed will be transmitted to the aggregates I use.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

1 comment:

  1. When this becomes a big hit, I expect royalties since I came up with the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Please contribute generously and charitably to the discussion!